How can I let the school know I am concerned about my child’s progress in school?

  • If you have concerns about your child’s progress you should speak to your child’s class teacher initially.
  • If you are not happy that the concerns are being managed and that your child is still not making progress you should speak to the Inclusion Manager, Deputy Headteacher or Headteacher.
  • If you are still not happy you can speak to the school Special Educational Needs Governor.