Welcome to Year 2
The team this year are Mrs Chadwick and Mrs Franks.
As we are not together in school at the moment, I thought we could enjoy a story together.
Click on the link below to hear the first part of the story 'FING' by David Walliams.
By now you may be completing your work booklets.
If you have or you just fancy doing something different, try playing these games.
This half-term will be...
- looking at the book 'Bog baby.' We will be writing our own finding story in English
- in Math's we will continue to learn about addition and subtraction and then move on to money.
- we will learn all about our bodies in science.
- in D.T. we will be weaving.
- in R.E we are learning about Advent.
This half term we will be...
Learning about number and place value in Maths.
reading 'Jack and the Baked beanstalk' and writing persuasive letter in English.
Learning about animals including humans in Science.
Learning about being chosen by God in RE.
learning about the artist Giuseppe Arcimboldo in art.