Supporting learning at home
We have added below useful websites that your child can use whilst home to support their learning.
- P. E. with Joe Wicks – Daily P.E lessons to ensure children stay active.
- Read, Write, Inc Phonics– The same phonics resources used in school. Ideal to teach F2 and Y1.
- Times Tables Rock Stars – Fun games and competitions which will help the children to learn their times tables. Key Stage 2 children already have a log in for this.
- Topmarks – A really good site for all subjects. Lots of games to play and fun ways to learn.
- Oxford Owl – A super site with lots of information for parents and loads of activities for spelling, grammar, reading, maths and more.
- Teach your monster to read– Games and activities to support the teaching of reading.
- Literacy Shed– Images, activities and videos to stimulate writing.
- Twinkl-Offering a month of free access to parents in the event of school closures. Resources for all curriculum subjects and age groups. Free access code: UKTWINKLHELPS
- BBC Bitesize– Lots of learning resources for all areas of the curriculum.
- Scholastic– Online books and quizzes for different age groups.
- Explorify– Resources, images and videos to support the teaching of science.
- National Geographic Kids– Videos, information and resources to support the teaching of geography.
- https://www.audible.co.uk – This is an Amazon company who have made over 300 audio stories for all ages free.